Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Baccalaureate

Thank you to everyone praying for me as I did Ford City's Baccalaureate. It went well. I admit I was a little nervous preaching in Christ Prince of Peace, which is a Catholic church. I wanted to respect them and their beliefs so as not to come across arrogant, especially since a lot of the parents who were there are Catholic. If you want to win people for Jesus you got to empathize with them and I did my best to respect. The guys shook my hands and told me a I did a good job. Time will tell what God does in their hearts. I gave each of them a Young Adult New Testament Study Bible and encouraged them to pursue an encounter with Jesus. I let them know they could call me anytime if they had any questions or wanted to talk. I also let them know that they can call out to Jesus for any and everything that they can think of because God is big enough to hear and answer. Keep praying for God's will to be done from this opportunity.

Blessings to all of you on this Wednesday.

No comments: