Wednesday, March 18, 2009

If You Have Time...

I'm becoming more and more concerned with some of the teaching that is out there and some of the things people are believing. I found this article which was a comment on Paul Grabill's blog (note: Paul Grabill did not post this someone else did). If you have time, this article is long, read it here. I am not trying to paint Rick Joyner, or anybody, to be bad. I don't know him and I've never been to anything in his ministry. I do have questions about what he is doing with Todd Bentley (see earlier post) which has led me to dig a little deeper. If you have ever experienced MorningStar Ministries let me know what you think of this persons account. I post this to get us to think and check ourselves to make sure our beliefs and the things we hold as important are Biblically based. I would love to hear from you on what you think.

No comments: