Monday, December 31, 2007

Name Your Year...

Yesterday, we heard some great testimonies from people who sought the Lord, named their year last year, and how God answered their prayers through that. This year I want to encourage you to do the same. And if you would, respond to this blog and let me know some of the names that God has given you for your year.

This year 2008, I believe for me is the Year of Knowing God More, No Matter the Cost! I truly want to experience God in a more powerful way than I have ever experienced Him before no matter the cost. I need to be willing to lay down any and everything to grab ahold of Jesus more.

So what about you? What is God speaking to you? Let me know so that I can pray and believe with you. We heard some great words that people were speaking out yesterday for this coming year and I want us all to be able to share what God is speaking to us.

No comments: