Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Big THANK YOU!

I'm so thankful for men and women like Mike and Tina Cholak. Last night, I had a basketball tournament to go to in Indiana. (We beat Indiana and now get to play for the championship Saturday. Woo Hoo, I will get my first trophy since I started coaching 7 years ago because 1st and 2nd place are guaranteed a trophy.) Those two, lead by the Holy Spirit taught our Wednesday evening Bible study. I believe that it was the beginning of many such times for them and not just here at the NLC, but all over.

I'm so thankful for all of the people of the NLC and the abilities Jesus has given to each of you. I'm proud and encouraged to be your pastor. You all make the NLC what it is.

Here is looking forward to everyone fulfilling their God given potential this year. Look out, here we all come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike and Tina truly blessed me last night. They are so full of the Holy Spirit. I believe this is just the begining for the two of them. God Bless you!