Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh Yeah!

I have to admit that I had a fun time playing against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Here is a quick recap of the night. There were 11 on my team playing against a Steelers team made up of Najeh Davenport, Trannan (a WR they just signed), Bryan McFadden, Arnold Harrison, Mike Vorello, Anthony Madison, and a couple of other guys that I can't remember. The night started out with me hitting the first shot of the game, a 3 from the right corner. Right after that shot, I hustled down the court and blocked Najeh Davenport going in for a layup. That was nice. I finished with 3 points in the first half. The second half I had 14 points. I hit two 3's, had a couple of layups, and a steal that led to a layup. It was exciting finishing the night with 17 points.

It was also exciting seeing the many faces from the church that were there cheering me on. I know that God gave me that opportunity for a reason and now I'm asking God what it will lead to. I didn't get to talk to any of the Steelers. They roll in 30 minutes before the game starts, get changed, do warm ups, stretch, and the game started. At the end of the game, they went to their locker rooms and that was the end of that. But I believe God will open doors from this for me.

Thanks for everyone's prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Craig! We're proud of you!!