Saturday, October 6, 2007

Forgive me...

I want to take this time to ask for forgiveness for something I said on Wednesday night. I mentioned about hearing some people pray and wondering if they were actually listening to what they were praying because it would be something that would help them in their life. This was wrong of me because that is judgement. I am repenting for that comment and asking everyone for their forgiveness.

I do think it is important to pray from our heart and to examine ourselves as we pray. I can be guilty of praying and thinking it pertains to others and not really examining my own life.

I do not want to hinder the Spirit in anyway by making people afraid to pray in front of me or anyone else. Please know that I am very sorry if I have affected anyone by this comment and I ask for your forgiveness. Let us continue to pursue God with all of our hearts and minds and not let man (especially this man) get us down. May we grow from this and never be afraid to lift our prayers up. I know I have learned a lesson here and I will ask God to help me guard these lips.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a man of God. You are a man. People need to remember that. No man is perfect. You do the best you can and we should appreciate that.

Anonymous said...

You are a man of God. You are a man. People need to remember that. No man is perfect. You do the best you can and we should appreciate that.

Anonymous said...

great humility Craig - what an example you are to your church!