Monday, November 19, 2007

How Ya Livin'... Like Thanksgivin'!

I love this time of the year. From Thanksgiving to Christmas, the days are filled with excitement as you get to see family and friends who come home for the holidays. I look forward to seeing some friends this week and to spending time with Bethany's family, as we have a giant size Thanksgiving meal with all of them - brothers, sisters, in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma's, nieces, and nephews.

This is a time of year that we are to give thanks so I wanted to share somethings that I'm thankful for. In no particular order after the first 3:
- My relationship with Jesus which is always growing and changing as He shapes me
- My wife and son (and daughter on the way)
- The responsibility the Lord has given me as the servant to the New Life Center
- Seeing what God is doing in each and everyone one of you
- The elders of the NLC
- The young people of the NLC
- The entire Ford City community
- My dad and mom
- My entire family
- Friends
- The game of basketball (had to add it cause I love playing and coaching it)
- The church board members (what a great bunch of guys)
- Music (I love to play, sing, and listen)
- God's provision for me and my family (so many blessings)

So what are you thankful for? Take time to think about it this week and every week. There is so much to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you take the time to sit down and thank the Lord for all he has done, we will have no time for anything else.