Monday, May 11, 2009

Updates...

I haven't posted in awhile because the mind has been fried. So much going on here at the NLC that I've been a little worn out. Looking forward to some vacation time coming here real soon.

I'm really excited to see how things are progressing with the sanctuary. I know everyone is looking forward to getting back into the sanctuary, which will happen soon. I want to thank everyone for their patience. I can feel the desire to move out of the fellowship hall and get back into the sanctuary, which we were all hoping would have happened by now. A few last minute details can change everything. But we will be there in time for the Mark Cahill outreach which will be June 6 and 7.

I want to encourage everyone to continue to pray for the Mark Cahill outreach. If you can hang up posters, they are in the foyer. Handouts for friends, neighbors, etc. are also available in the foyer. Be encouraged to spread the word via email, facebook, etc. and invite as many people as you can. I am so excited to see the lives that will be changed as people are introduced to the life changer, Jesus Christ. That is what this outreach is all about... lives changed by His power and for His glory. This area will not be the same.

No comments: