Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FRUSTRATED!

Alright, here it is... I'm FRUSTRATED! I am in the process of putting together an email newsletter for our church and it doesn't want to cooperate with me. I am using Microsoft Publisher and trying to send it through Outlook. However, no one uses Outlook here so I cannot get it to send. And I can't figure out how to set up Outlook to make it work. If anyone has any other ideas of how to send out a well done email newsletter that I can use with any email server, please let me know. We are in the process of putting together a web-site that is not quite functional yet, if that would help with anything. Is there anyone out there that can help me?

2 comments:

sonforu said...

Send it out as a "PDF" file attached to any good E-Mail client.

Craig Riggle said...

Thanks for the info. But how do I save it as a PDF file?