Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's JULY!

What a powerful service this past Sunday as we continued to look at "To Eternity and Beyond" and more specifically Hell as an eternal place. I really felt the Holy Spirit moving in that message and I pray that none of us will be the same.

This week I am getting some much needed study time on the history of the early church as I prepare for my next series called "Overhaulin". I want to see us do an overhaul of the New Life Center so that we can be more effective in seeing souls saved and lives healed, not just in the church, but wherever we might be. I will need everyones cooperation as we wrestle through how everything is done in this church, making sure it alligns with scripture, and doing it with excellence. We, as a church, have not reached our potential. There is still much work for us to do and I am praying that as we walk through this series, hearts and minds will be brought into unity with one another and ultimately with Jesus. Please be praying. We are going to begin to do somethings differently which means change and I know that change can be hard but I also believe that the change that is coming is going to bring greater effectiveness in reaching out to this community in the power of Jesus Christ.

Please begin to pray that you are ready for what God wants to do here.

No comments: