Monday, January 21, 2008

The Fasting Journey has Begun!

It has been one day since many of us began fasting. And I have to say that I am encouraged by the response of those who have taken this challenge. I'm also encouraged because this is the first time I ever got through the first day without complaining about not eating and getting frustrated because I can not. God has something for me and for all of us as we seek Him this time. Last night as we met for prayer, remember we will meet for prayer every night from 7-8pm, people prayed and we all agreed that we didn't want this to be another time of fasting and prayer but a time where we truly grab ahold of what God has for us. And I believe He is going to do great things as we seek Him. Please be encouraged to write down what God is saying to you and share it with me and with others. You can comment me on here or give me a call. Let's take it one day at a time for Jesus!

No comments: