Friday, January 18, 2008

Ordination Interview

Sorry it has taken me so long to get a blog up about my ordination interview, no internet access at Chris Fox's house.  First, I want to thank everyone for their prayers.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  (Other than Isaiah was very mischievous and threw my cell phone in a pitcher of water.  But it still works.)  I knew people were praying because I felt at ease.  Especially when I walked in and saw Chris Clark, who I know because his son was my roommate at VFCC, and Jim Tracey, a guy from our section that I've gotten to know through the years.  Add to is Brother Tourville who used to pastor NLC and it wasn't as intimidating as I thought it was going to be.  I just talked about what God was doing in my life, my family, and the NLC.  It was all about what God has laid on my heart as a pastor.  And the questions that they asked Bethany, she answered very well.  The one guy even said she was gregarious which means sociable, out-going, friendly.  Thank God for His calling upon each of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOD IS GOOD!