Friday, May 9, 2008

It's Great to be in Western PA!

It's great to be back in western PA where traffic patterns are more familiar to me. It was also great to sleep in my own bed. The family and I had a wonderful time at Chris (Fox) and Michele's wedding and at District Council. Though it is a whole lot more difficult than I imagined it would be with two little ones. Nap time disappeared, since we all shared a room, and was replaced with tired attitudes. Now I know why it is important for youngsters to get a nap and have a set schedule. Tonight, we will be meeting with my MCM family (Multi-Church Movement) and listening to Ron Johnson share. It should be exciting.

I look forward to Sunday and sharing Pentecost and Mothers Day with all of you. Come with great expectation as we wait upon the Lord.

No comments: