Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Special Night

Well, it's official. I am an ordained minister with the Assemblies of God. It was a beautiful ceremony and I was honored to be a part of it. Brother Tourville or should I say, Dr. Tourville because he has received his doctorate recently, said we could take it two ways. Either it would be a spirit filled time or just another thing to do. I chose to look at it as the first. I fill that this is just another beginning in the ministry that God has called me to. It's been exciting seeing where God has led me and where He will continue to lead me.

It was also special to share it with Bethany, Isaiah, and Chloe. And even more so with my dad. He has been there since the beginning. And beginning I mean, he lead me to the Lord when I was around 9 years old. So it was special that he could come out to Delaware and be a part of this evening.

I look forward to seeing everyone Sunday and sharing a special Sunday as we celebrate Pentecost and Mothers Day. Thanks to all for their prayers and support through the years and for this trip. You are all a blessing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Craig - I'm proud to call you a friend!!

Jeff Leake said...

I second that motion. I am very proud of you as well. May God now anoint your ministry in new and fresh ways as you return to your church and family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Craig-and God's blessings to you and your family,
JanH.

Anonymous said...

Hey Craig, it was great going through this process with you. You are a great friend and I think your best days are ahead of you.

Congrats again!!
Tony Cruz

Anonymous said...

Congrats Pastor Craig!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Pastor Craig. You are the man!