Monday, May 12, 2008

THANK YOU!

I just wanted to take time to thank everyone for their love in recognition of my ordination with the Assemblies of God. The cake was delicious. This is a big step for me, I think even bigger than I know right now. It's an honor and blessing to accomplish this and I see the Lord only opening more doors for me and the NLC through this.

I have to say that it is a blessing to serve all of you as your pastor. The Lord has truly grown me the last 4 years as your pastor and I look forward to many more years if Jesus should tarry. I can see the things that He has laid on my heart beginning to take shape and the only place to go from here is up in Jesus.

There is a call on each of you and our church as a whole, I believe, to be a catalyst in Armstrong County to bring great change. As we continue to humble ourselves, pray, seek His face, and turn from our sin, I know that He will hear from heaven, forgive our sin, and heal our land (2 Chronicles 7:14). And He will use us in ways we can't even begin to imagine. Armstrong County (Ford City & Kittanning), look out cause here we come!

We've started this journey and I ask that you would continue to pray for me, the church, and yourself as we continue this journey.

No comments: