Saturday, May 3, 2008

May 3rd in Mechanicsburg

What a beautiful day! I had the privilege and honor to be a best man and marry my good friend Chris Fox and his best friend Michele Nuesse. It was a wonderful ceremony. I also enjoyed seeing alot of friends that I grew up with that I don't get so see very often. What a blessed time. They are now off to Mexico and the family and I are enjoying some down time. We will stay out here till Monday and then head to Delware. Tomorrow we plan on going to visit a mentor of mine, Pastor Gerry Stoltzfoos, at his church Freedom Valley Worship Center. It should be a great time here and at the NLC as Teen Challenge will be there ministering. I'll miss all of you and look forward to hearing what God does through their ministry as well as through Kaitlyn and Zach as they lead worship. Let us all wait and expect God to do great things tomorrow. Amen. And keep us in your prayers. Traveling with two little ones has been an interesting experience. But one that I will treasure as they get older. Make sure to share with me, if you would, all that God does tomorrow. Blessings!

2 comments:

BurttBunch said...

Glad to hear the wedding was nice! So traveling isn't much fun with the little ones huh?!?!!! I could have told you that! Our trips to NH are ALWAYS fun!!! =)

Just wanted to let you know...even though it rained yesterday....the boys still had soccer. We were out with our umbrellas!!! But Mattithia scored his first goal!!! He was SO excited....but cried at the end of the game because he only scored one...imgaine that! Couldn' have been happy with just one! Oh well....enjoy Delaware!

BurttBunch said...

Just wanted to let you know everything went well this morning! Teen Challenge did really well! There was a guy from FC there....so that was good. Zack and Kaitlyn did well and worship was good.
Hope all went well where your at! Have fun traveling tomarrow. =)