Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday in DE!


I'm sitting by Brian Bolt in the business part of District Council. They run the meeting very strategically. I'm still working on that part.


On another note, I got to eat at Hardee's. I love their burgers! I'm not sure why we don't have any in Armstrong County. Maybe that could be a franchise I open up in Ford City. What do you think? Other than that, just enjoying Delaware. It is a very nice place with some weird traffic patterns. Their are a lot of U-Turns and a blinking red arrow light that gives you permission to turn as long as it is safe. I'm getting used to this but it is different.


Be blessed and make this a good day in Jesus!

1 comment:

BurttBunch said...

Enjoy tonight! I am SO proud of you big brother! God has surely blessed your ministry! Love ya and tell Bethany I miss talking! LOL My mornings have been spent actually doing something productive! LOL

See ya!