Monday, August 4, 2008

Memories




What a Sunday. This morning I heard a testimony of how well people thought yesterday went. We are still looking at Overhaulin: Rethinking Church, with our goal being bringing unity through everyone having a common vision for our community. It's exciting seeing what God is doing through this series.

I also got my new phone. A palm centro. I'm enjoying it as it helps me organize my life without having to carry a bunch of gadgets around. And with email and internet access, I'm connected everywhere.

On a lighter note, last night I got to watch DC Studio? or something like that on the Disney channel. It had the Disney actors join with the Muppets. For those of you who don't know, and don't laugh, God used Animal to draw me to the drums. When I was little, I loved Animal and how he played the drums. He was a big factor in me wanting to learn how to play the drums. So last night the family sat down and watched the show. It was beautiful. The sad part though was when it was over, Isaiah turned to me and wanted me to turn the Muppets on again. He thought I had turned the channel and I had to explain to him that the show was over. The Muppets and their drawing factor for the Riggle's. Can't wait till next week.

No comments: